Sunday, January 5, 2014

misunderstandings.

The next prompt is interesting...it's what I think people most misunderstand about me.

Because of how I dress and how I do my makeup on a daily basis a lot of people think that I look at the world a certain way and that I want to live my life a certain way.

I wear high waisted skirts, bows, glitter, polka dots, ballet flats, and red lipstick often.  I like all of these things.

However, what I value most is the future possibility of living a sustainable life where I only buy locally grown foods and grow my own (or my husband does since my thumb isn't the greenest of shades), make my own bread, live in a shire-like abode or a tiny house, spend more time in nature than not, and travel often.

I love being bare faced and in fleece as much as I love getting dressed up and wearing bold lipstick and tons of mascara.  It's just who I am.





1 comments:

Jeanette said...

Yup, sure enough is you!